Do a Complete Assessment
Sleep-related symptoms are common in adult and pediatric patients. A comprehensive sleep history, physical examination of the oral cavity with detailed evaluation of the head and neck, and judicious use of sleep-specific questionnaires guide the decision to pursue an appropriate treatment plan.
If necessary, we will work with a team of professionals to address concerns which are relevant to the success of your treatment.
- Myofunctional therapy is an exercise-based treatment designed to teach children and adults how to breathe properly while correcting tongue position and oral muscles of the face at the same time.
- The Buteyko Breathing method is a clinically-proven, natural, safe and effective breath retraining program.
Why is getting enough sleep important?
- Get sick less often.
- Stay at a healthy weight.
- Lower your risk for serious health problems, like diabetes and heart disease.
- Reduce stress and improve your mood.
- Think more clearly and do better in school and at work.
- Get along better with people.
Here are a few benefits to correct breathing:
- Decreases stress, increases calm. ...
- Relieves pain. ...
- Stimulates the lymphatic system (Detoxifies the body). ...
- Improves immunity. ...
- Increases energy. ...
- Lowers blood pressure. ...
- Improves digestion. ...
- Helps support correct posture.